Thursday, July 2, 2009

Results #1 - CD4: 483, VL: n/a

Got my first lab results back. I actually didn't get to see the doctor because he wasn't in yet, so the Medical Practitioner told them to me. From my memory, which isn't the best to rely on for the exact number since it was a shock to me, my CD4 was 483.

I really, really, REALLY wasn't prepared for that. I thought for sure that I would be above 800 somewhere. I had no reason to think that; it just is what I thought. And mainly, what I hoped for. I know without my VL in yet, I can't really know much, but if they say that healthy is above 500, that makes me feel like I'm officially in the "sick" range.

I don't want to be sick. I just found out about all of this!

It is way too early to be sick.

6/30/09 - CD4: 483, VL: n/a

No comments:

Post a Comment