Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Week In Review

Despite the fact that I had things to write about, I somehow have let a week go by.

On Wednesday, I had dinner with the new guy I met from the poz personals site (ET). I had a really good time. I like how carefree it feels to hang out with him. We don't really talk about being positive much, but to have someone around who knows what it feels like (especially since he has known for a year and a half) is really nice. I was having a somewhat bad day at work, so I broke down and had a glass of wine with my dinner. After, I went to Therapy with the boys. The show was good and I ended up having another two drinks there.

Thursday, we had a Project Runway night at CG's. Just about everyone in the group came by to watch, so it was a good time.

Friday night, I ended up just staying in since it started to rain and I was so tired from the week. Plus, with the house being a little quiet, I wanted to enjoy it while I could.

Saturday, I had a good run with the team, did brunch with the boys, played a long game of Monopoly at CG's, and then watched a movie with TA. We wanted to get tickets for Shakespeare In The Park on Sunday, so we had to get up early.

When I got home on Saturday, I ended up chatting with an old friend (CS) in LA who I knew was positive. We didn't talk long, but it was nice to hear how he is doing. He said he would call me this week before my doctor appointment to talk more.

Sunday consisted of me waiting in the park for 5 hours to get tickets, hanging out with MK, and then going to see the play at night. Overall, the weekend was relaxing but fun.

Yesterday, I got a call from my doctor's office that my follow up appointment had to be rescheduled to Wednesday because the doctor would be out on Friday. I'm really okay with that since I want to know my lab results asap.

I'm dogsitting for a friend this week, so I will be staying at his place in the East Village till Sunday. It is almost like a mini-vacation and I'm really looking forward to it.

The one thing I'm not looking forward to? Talking to NP. I haven't seen him in over a week and have hardly talked to him recently (and when I have, it was all via text). I know we need to talk but finding a good time to do it and, more honestly, the courage, is difficult. But I have to do it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment