Monday, August 17, 2009

Unexpected

Yesterday, I hung out with someone I met from the Poz personals site. I contacted him shortly after I found out and was really just looking for someone to talk to who might understand me more. He responded to me a month after I wrote to him and after a few emails back and forth, we finally hung out yesterday.

I didn't think I'd enjoy being in the company of someone else positive so much. I felt very at ease about things. We walked around a little and then went to Therapy. We didn't talk about being positive until the end, where we told each other how/when we found out. He has known January 2008. It was good to hear how well he is doing and how he has dealt with things.

I almost backed out of meeting, but am glad that I didn't. I think we might hang out again this week. I don't see it (nor do I think I'm ready for it to) go any where beyond a friendship, but it was really nice and unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment