Saturday, January 9, 2010

Night One Down. A lifetime to go

Night one is over with. I hardly felt anything at all. I was reporting to DM through the first 2 hours of it. After about 45 mins, I hardly felt anything. Then when I finally could feel it, it was just a slightly numb feeling, but I could still walk. It was almost like being drunk but not that bad. Around 1.5 hours in it was more noticeable but I was still able to stand and walk. I even did a little dance in my room to see how much I could handle.

Around 2 hours in, I definitely had to lay down because I couldn't walk at all. The effects after that were more funny than anything. I would have a few minutes where things felt very fuzzy, and then a few minutes where I would be normal. It would go back and forth between that. At one point in the night I thought that things seemed a little speeded up, but I can't really explain it. My music seemed to be turned up just a little faster. That part could have totally been in my head, but it was several songs that seemed that way and time also seemed to move a little faster.

I didn't get to sleep until 4 am. Hopefully that will go away. That was partially because of the meds and partially because I was talking to this new guy. Let's hope that he ends up being with that!

So that wasn't bad at all. I have a slight headache right now, but I also seem to be coming down with a slight cough, so that could be attributed to either one. Now I just have to grasp that I'll be doing this for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment