Sunday, January 10, 2010

Meds, Day 2

I'm not going to write an entry about my meds every day, but since it is still early on and I went out tonight, I thought it was worth writing about.

Tonight we celebrated DM's birthday by going out dancing at Sugarland. I figured since last night I hardly felt anything and it took awhile to kick in, that I could manage to hang out for a bit with the guys. I took the pill around midnight (12:07 to be exact), and stayed till 1 to give me enough time to get back home before feeling dizzy. It is now a little after 2:20 am and I still feel fine. I can feel that I took something, but it isn't really intrusive.

I am hoping that I'll be able to go to sleep soon and that it doesn't keep me up at all.

TA was really good about checking on me through the night. I feel bad that he assumes so much responsibility, but it is also really nice to have him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment